Our history is the history of God keeping His promises to His children. God has been faithful to the people of St. Paul's as He has come to them through His Word, Holy Baptism, and the Lord's Supper.
St. Paul's was founded in 1849 by a group of German Lutheran immigrants. The first church building was a log cabin not far from where our present day church is located. This log cabin served both as a place of worship and a school. Over the next 165+ years, St. Paul's will grow to a large congregation with two campuses, one on each side of that first church site. Throughout its history, this church has reached out and and touched the lives of not only the West County community, but far beyond - even to many foreign countries - with the Gospel. Our mission is to strengthen the saved; save the lost.